1. The program committee will select one of the accepted papers as the “ICCMIT 2017 Best Paper Award”. The winner(s) will be announced during the closing session of the conference.
2. The best paper of each section will be selected and their author (s) will receive a corresponding Award Certificate.
3. Authors of the Best 20%-25% papers presented at the conference will be invited to adapt their papers for their publication as book chapter in the book entitled:
“Shaping the Future of ICT: Trends in IT, Communication Engineering and Knowledge” published by CRC Press Taylor & Francis publisher in USA.
4. Exchange of good practice and cooperation between representatives of ICT industry, CIOs, business executives, public sector and representatives from other fields.
5. Information on ICT market and future development trends.
6. Co-operation in cross-border projects in the Middle East Regions, Central and Eastern European Countries, India and Far East countries.
7. Development of expert and organizational networks.
8. Discussions, exchange of experience and an opportunity to develop new contacts.
9. Ability to find new ideas, new clients and new co-operation partners.
10. Sessions addressing a wide spectrum of technology, management, business and application issues.
11. Critically assess the latest information and knowledge about ICT Products and Solutions.
12. Visualize the trend in the change of technologies and plan their future course of action to incorporate the latest systems in their businesses.
13. Highlight the latest technological developments in IT Sector for the growth of SMEs.
14. Enable sponsors will be able to evaluate the needs of SMEs and budding entrepreneurs.
15. Integrate top ICT Professionals, ICT adopters & Practitioners in one venue with two major objectives – business networking & Information gathering.
16. Learn from the best in the industry in highly charged conferences, power-packed with relevant topics that are transforming current market conditions and trends.
17. Formulate for the future with solid ideas and practical strategies that really work, hands-on.