1. Three and a half days of plenary, submitted, and invited paper sessions
2. Formal and informal social events including a welcome reception on March, 26 and Gala Dinner
3. Poster Sessions
4. Virtual Presentations for unable participant to attend
5. Potential for pre and post conference workshops, the day before the main Conference (March, 26) or weekend after the conference
6. Registration fees will begin at € 400 (early registration, ICCMIT member rate), with significant discount offered to students and developing Countries participants.
7. Conference fees will cover participation in conference sessions, a welcoming reception and two lunches plus two dinners (Monday, Tuesday)
8. There are Several “Best Paper” prizes for students, young researchers, developing country Participants, and others